Delmarva Public Radio’s Tie Dye Run for Radio
Inaugural Tie Dye 5k for Public Radio
April 2, 2016 – Saturday
Rehoboth Beach, DE
This race will sell out at 250!
4:00pm- Registration opens
5:00pm- Race start
- Register online – click here (Weekend races close online registration the Thursday before the race at noon)
- Register by mail – universal entry form (DPR Tie Dye 5k, c/o Races2Run, PO Box 24, Montchanin, DE 19710). Make checks payable to DPR.
- Entry fee- $25 pre-registration (until 3/14) / $30 (3/15 until 3/31) / $35 after and day of event
- $15 guest fee for post race party
Gordons Pond Beach
Cape Henlopen State Park (at Ocean Dr.)
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Delmarva Public Radio, WSCL 89.5 FM (Arts & Culture) and WSDL 90.7 FM (Rhythm & News)…the flagship NPR affiliates for the Delmarva Peninsula
Course Map – Coming Soon
- Tee shirts to first 200 registered
- Post race party with live music
- Dogfish Head Beer for those 21 years of age and older
- Awards to top male/female overall
- Awards to overall male/female masters
- Awards for top 3 male/female in 10 year age groups 13 & under through 70 & over
- Awards to top 2 male/female walkers
- Tie Dye Cup and Happy Hour to best dressed Tie Dye Team
- Delmarva Public Radio Cup and happy hour to largest team
NOVA Timing Systems will chip time using the MYLAPS BibTag Timing System
Click HERE for race results. They will be posted online during the race.
Click HERE for race photos. They will be posted online later after the race.
For more information, contact [email protected] or visit http://www.races2run.com/events/tie-dye-5k-for-radio/